Manage your profile
Let 38,000 visitors find you. With 172,000 page views, Citywealth enables UHNW clients and charities to review your services quickly.
David Wallace Wilson
Specialism: Lawyers Art Advisory Charities Contentious Trusts Non-contentious Trusts Family and Matrimonial Estate Planning
Company: Schellenberg Wittmer
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
David Wallace Wilson currently has no profile.
To add a profile please upgrade now
David Wallace Wilson currently has no Citywealth award
Average client size: Over £25 million
Fixed fee offering: Yes
Number of offices globally: 1-5
David Wallace Wilson currently has no contact details
David Wallace Wilson is currently in no lists
David Wallace Wilson currently has no reviews
- Advising a billionaire client on Automatic Exchange of Information, extensive restructuring of his large structures (involving Singapore, Bahamas and New Zealand), and relocating family members;
- Acting as testamentary executor of a foreign high net worth individual, in charge of liquidating an international succession involving two family-business companies and several lawsuits amongst a dozen of heirs;
- Reviewing the entire book of clients of a leading trust company to assess the KYC and AML risks;
- Advising a UHNWI family on its succession planning, in particular with respect to family companies and to a world-renown art collection.
- David Wilson is representing a high profile client in a case concerning estate litigation that included a family dispute, guardianship court procedures and overseeing issues with a private trust company. David Wilson acts as lead counsel, acting before the Swiss guardianship court, instructing British Virgin Island (BVI) counsel in a BVI trustee dispute, coordinating the majority of civil disputes, such as freezing of assets, and requesting commercial, tax and trust opinions. This case demonstrates David's ability to handle complex cross-border disputes,
defending the transmission of a family business. This value matter is in the hundreds of millions CHF.