Manage your profile
Let 38,000 visitors find you. With 172,000 page views, Citywealth enables UHNW clients and charities to review your services quickly.
Director, Divorce and Family Law
Specialism: Lawyers Family and Matrimonial
Location: Manchester, England
Emma Gill currently has no profile.
To add a profile please upgrade now
Emma Gill currently has no Citywealth award
Average client size: £5 million - £25 million
Fixed fee offering: No
Number of offices globally: 1-5
Emma Gill currently has no contact details
Emma Gill currently has no reviews
Client work includes:
- Instructed by George Kay, the husband of singer and media personality Kerry Katona, to act for him in divorce and financial matters.
- Leads a case advising a father with an accumulated wealth of £350 million on how best to protect his legacy by arranging nuptial agreements for his children.
- Advised the wife of a high profile sports personality in her claims for financial relief. The case was significant in regards to the interplay between English law and that of the African country where the parties were married, the validity of which was in question. The client and her child now have security for life.
- Representing a former high-flying consultant turned stay at home mother. The client and her now-ex partner both contribute financially to their multimillion pound family home, the ownership of which is a key issue in the case. Other issues include whether there was a familial loan and if so who is responsible for the repayment; what payments should be made to the child (Schedule 1 claim); care arrangements for the child; interim financial provision; and injunctions in relation to the home and female partner/child. The case is ongoing but Emma has secured the mother’s occupation of the family home as an interim measure.
- Representing the wife of an international sports star who earns in excess of £1 million per year and has several as yet unvalued properties. The wife is now receiving several thousand pounds per month in maintenance and an award for her legal fees.