Manage your profile
Let 38,000 visitors find you. With 172,000 page views, Citywealth enables UHNW clients and charities to review your services quickly.
Kai Yun Wong
Specialism: Lawyers Contentious Trusts, Family and Matrimonial, Estate Planning
Company: Chia Wong Chambers
Kai Yun Wong currently has no profile.
To add a profile please upgrade now
Kai Yun Wong currently has no Citywealth award
Average client size: £5 million - £25 million
Fixed fee offering: No
Number of offices globally: 1-5
Kai Yun Wong currently has no contact details
Kai Yun Wong currently has no reviews
1. Acted for the husband in acrimonious matrimonial proceedings where the parties were locked in litigation for more than 4 years.
Successfully represented the husband in a divorce ancillaries matter and obtaining 50% of the matrimonial asset pool worth millions.
2. Acted for the wife in her Relocation application. Successfully represented the wife to relocation from the jurisdiction of Singapore permanently with the child of marriage, and to settle on a permanent basis in Texas, United States of America.
3. Acted for the wife in the divorce proceedings.
Successfully negotiated a settlement in awarding the wife almost $10million worth of the matrimonial asset pool in cash, upon taking over of the matter in a month’s time.
4. Acted for the husband in an urgent Hague application for the return of his child from San Diego, USA to Singapore in accordance with the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction and also in the wife’s stay application in Singapore for the divorce proceedingsSuccessfully instructed US lawyers in a trial and multiple other applications to procure the return of his child.
Successfully defended the wife’s application for stay proceedings for husband’s divorce proceedings in Singapore.
5.  SGFC 52 — Successfully representing a wife in a divorce ancillaries matter and winning 75% of the matrimonial asset pool which was upheld on appeal.
6.  SGDC 343 — Successfully representing the beneficiaries of two estates in suing the executors and trustees of a will for breach of trust.
7.  2 SLR 1320 — Successfully representing a wife in a short marriage secure a lump sum maintenance.
8.  SGHC 157 — Successfully representing a husband in an appeal against a divorce ancillaries order where the lower court had awarded the whole of the matrimonial home to his wife.