Manage your profile
Let 38,000 visitors find you. With 172,000 page views, Citywealth enables UHNW clients and charities to review your services quickly.
Specialism: Lawyers Non-contentious Trusts, Tax, Estate Planning
Company: New Quadrant Partners
Location: London, England
Kiran Vasudeva currently has no profile.
To add a profile please upgrade now
Kiran Vasudeva currently has no Citywealth award
Average client size: Under £5 million
Fixed fee offering: No
Number of offices globally: 1-5
Kiran Vasudeva currently has no contact details
Kiran Vasudeva currently has no reviews
1. Personal Injury Trust - Following court approval, setting up and managing a personal injury trust for a child who received compensation following a serious road traffic accident. New Quadrant Trust Corporation Ltd and the child’s mother were appointed as Trustees. Providing an expert report in the personal injury claim on the benefits of setting up a trust, the type of trust to set up and trust management costs.
2. Deputyship - Applying to the Court of Protection for New Quadrant Trust Corporation Ltd to be appointed as a professional deputy for a client who received a compensation following a road traffic accident in which he acquired a severe brain injury rendering him incapable of managing his own property and affairs. The deputyship management has included purchasing and suitably adapting a property for the client, investing his remaining compensation, setting up budgets, appointing case managers and carers, considering pre-nuptial arrangements and other matrimonial considerations. The firm deals with all financial matters on behalf of the client including general expenditure, significant financial decisions and also tax reporting requirements. Providing an expert report for the purposes of the personal injury claim to comment on the deputyship arrangements and ongoing costs.
3. Statutory Will – Applying to the Court of Protection for the approval of a Statutory Will for a deputyship client. Handling objections from family members and complex family dynamics.
4. Appointment of Attorney Dispute – Successfully representing a daughter who was appointed as her father’s attorney in a disputed lasting power of attorney matter before the Court of Protection. The client’s brother objected to her appointment as an attorney and there were complex issues regarding how the lasting power of attorney had been drafted and conflicting mental capacity evidence. The Court confirmed that the client’s father had the requisite mental capacity and that the client’s appointment as the attorney was valid.
5. Misappropriated Funds by an Attorney - Successfully obtaining Court of Protection approval for an attorney to pursue a High Court claim against her co-attorney for misappropriated funds.
6. Probate and Estate Administration – In one particular complex probate matter, handling compliance enquiries from HMRC in relation to the valuation of assets, cross-border assets, pre-death gifting issue. Dealing with the abatement of legacies due to insufficient funds in the estate to pay all the legacies.