Manage your profile
Let 38,000 visitors find you. With 172,000 page views, Citywealth enables UHNW clients and charities to review your services quickly.
Counsel, Head of Cayman & BVI Private Client & Trust
Specialism: Lawyers Contentious Trusts, Non-contentious Trusts, Estate Planning
Location: Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Robert Lindley currently hasn't activated the contact feature
What do clients and peers say of Robert Lindley: "Excellent communicator, congenial, meticulous and hardworking."
Robert Lindley currently has no profile.
To add a profile please upgrade now
Robert Lindley currently has no Citywealth award
Average client size: Over £25 million
Fixed fee offering: No
Number of offices globally: More than 5
Robert Lindley currently has no contact details
Robert Lindley currently has no reviews
Establish the validity of the trust’s administration in Cayman Islands
I represented the beneficiary of a large Cayman Islands trust in relation to an application to establish the validity of the trust’s administration due to absent or defective protector consent and obtaining court approval to the appointment of private trust companies
Other client work includes:
- Acted on behalf of numerous trustees and beneficiaries in respect of applications for directions and Beddoes-type relief relating to HNW individuals involved in foreign matrimonial proceedings, and also in relation to Court approved variations and rectification applications.
- Represent beneficiaries and trustees in relation to Public Trustee v Cooper applications.
- Represented the trustee in an application before the Cayman Grand Court to set aside a transfer of assets on the grounds of mistake in Schroder Cayman Bank and Trust Company Limited v Schroder Trust AG (2015)
- Represented the beneficiary of a large Cayman Islands trust in relation to an application to establish the validity of the trust’s administration and obtaining court approval to the appointment of private trust companies.
- Acted for the beneficiaries of a Cayman Islands trust in relation to matters concerning the validity of the removal of the protector company (Y Trust No.1 (2016)).