Manage your profile
Let 38,000 visitors find you. With 172,000 page views, Citywealth enables UHNW clients and charities to review your services quickly.
Specialism: Lawyers Charities, Non-contentious Trusts, Tax, Estate Planning
Company: Cripps Pemberton Greenish
Location: Tunbridge Wells, England
Stephen Horscroft currently hasn't activated the contact feature
Stephen Horscroft currently has no profile.
To add a profile please upgrade now
Stephen Horscroft currently has no Citywealth award
Average client size: Under £5 million
Fixed fee offering: Yes - Cripps offers a range of flexible funding options as and when appropriate for the client
Number of offices globally: 1-5
Stephen Horscroft currently has no contact details
Stephen Horscroft currently has no reviews
Advised on formation, registration and management of a multiple million pound charitable trust
Stephen has recently advised on the formation, registration and management of a multiple million pound charitable trust, drafting and advising on discretionary trusts set up to receive shares from a newly incorporated Family Investment Company and a Court of Protection application to authorise significant gifts from an incapacitated person’s assets for tax planning purposes.
Other examples of client work include:
- Advising the trustees of a multi-million pound charitable trust in relation to active grant making and trust administration.
- Advising an attorney on the complex downsizing provisions of the inheritance tax residence nil rate band allowance to assist with the decision of whether or not to sell his mother's property in order to fund care fees.
- Advising trustees on the various issues brought about by the loss of capacity of a co-trustee.
- Dealing with the setup of various trusts on behalf of a large pension fund for the minors of deceased members.
- Advising on tax efficient structuring of property arrangements to assist a multi-generational family to pass property to their children, using a combination of loan and trust structures to achieve their goal, whilst reducing the effects of Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Stamp Duty Land Tax.