Manage your profile
Let 38,000 visitors find you. With 172,000 page views, Citywealth enables UHNW clients and charities to review your services quickly.
Specialism: Lawyers Estate Planning
Company: New Quadrant Partners
Location: London, England
Zoe Camp currently has no profile.
To add a profile please upgrade now
Zoe Camp currently has no Citywealth award
Average client size: Over £25 million
Zoe Camp currently has not indicated if they have a fixed fee offering
Number of offices globally: 1-5
Zoe Camp currently has no contact details
Zoe Camp currently has no reviews
Client work includes:
- Efficient co-investment vehicle for family wealth spread across the UK; and two EU states. The structure needed to take into account the needs of various family members (both adults and minors, UK residents and Spanish residents and nationals) and family entities to include trusts, pension funds and ISAs and corporates.
- A review of suitable UK structures for the family and entities to hold and collectively invest in financial markets and a comparison with an EU equivalent, UK and EU equivalent collective investment schemes from a tax, regulatory and administration perspective which involved a review of portability, given the clients’ long term intention to leave the UK, Brexit concerns and government policy risks, advising on the viability, cost and competency of service providers of investment management, fund administration and financial services advice and negotiation of services and fees in this area.
- Advising on the clients’ ultimate objective to invest and accumulate funds for philanthropic spending both in the UK and EU which involved (a) a review of the UK and Spanish legal and regulatory regimes for charitable structures and (b) advising on a suitable charitable vehicle, investment strategy and gifting plan.
- Advising on the clients’ ownership structures for real estate development and tech businesses operating between the UK and EU states.
- Advising on the UK tax regime for non-UK domiciled individuals and deemed domiciled individuals to devise a tax efficient and protective gifting plan for the next generation.
- Co-ordinating the UK and Spanish inheritance tax advice to determine suitable wills and testamentary documents across the two jurisdictions. This involved advising on the double tax treaty between the UK and Spain.
Matter Value: £40M
Cross-border: UK, Spain and Luxembourg